About Redwood Engineering

The company’s founder Peter Redwood started his manufacturing career in a backyard garage in the late 1940’s producing trout fly fishing reels, and accessories.  In 1951 he set up in a small factory of his own, operating under the new name “Peter Redwood Ltd”.

Then in 1955 the company moved to our present location in 67 Carr Rd Mt Roskill. Peter retired in 1966 when Brian Redwood became Managing Director.